Day 2 -- Exploring Ewha

My day started very early because I couldn't sleep. I called Mom around 3am and stayed awake for a while before getting a couple more hours of sleep. Once I woke up again I got ready before walking to Greek Day to get frozen yogurt with cacao nibs, banana, and orange slices, which was as delicious as the cafe was beautiful!


I walked to the Ewha campus next and went to the Ewha Samsung Education Culture Building to check my class list and location. Next, I went to see where the International House dorms are, and then walked around the main part of campus and admired the architecture. The most noteworthy feature of the campus is the strip going through it that looks like a valley in the campus. There are buildings on the walls of the "valley", one of which I went inside and saw the stores, cafes, and restaurants within. I sat in the building for a while because I needed to cool down, and then went back outside and walked back to my hotel to get water and get some AC.


Back at my hotel, I rested for a while and then remembered I have to complete an online orientation to be able to check into the dorms. I watched some videos about dorm rules, and then went on a walk around the neighborhood and bought my transportation card for the subway. Finally, I went to a convenience store and bought some triangle gimbap and Melona for dinner, which I ate in my hotel before going to bed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything