Day 57 -- Seoul Museum of History and Myeongdong

After class, I had some snacks in my room before going to Hanok Langsom for a chocolate-cherry cake and my favorite lemon drink.


I then went to the Seoul Museum of History. I enjoyed that there were models of Korean apartments and restaurants from the 1980s that you could walk around in, and the giant model of the city was very cool to look at.


I went back to the dorm for a while next before going to Myeongdong Kyoja and having their bibimguksu. I then tried the famous ice cream s'mores street food, which consists of a cube of ice cream coated in marshmallow, which was roasted on the spot. I have been wanting to try it for a while and I enjoyed it and its unique texture.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything