Day 65 -- Hongdae

Today was the first day of my final exams, and after the tests I was exhausted. I ate some food in my room before going to Hongdae for my favorite bingsu! I went into a few stores around Hongdae, including a photo booth on my bucket list that is teddy bear themed.



Next I went to a store I have been wanting to go to for a long time called Object. It is four floors of cute pouches, stickers, phone accessories, posters, and tons of other things! I spent a long time there getting gifts for my friends before walking around the Sinchon area and finally going back to my dorm.

I quickly stopped by the dorm before going to Aangan for dinner. After dinner, I spent the night doing laundry before going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything