Day 53 -- Movie and K-Pop Dance Class

This morning, I did some homework and then met up with Sonia, Sandi, and Adeline in Myeongdong. We went to Myeongdong Kyoja for lunch and had their dumplings and two noodle dishes. It was very rainy so we went to a movie theater in Myeongdong and watched the new Despicable Me movie. I enjoyed it, and it was also interesting to read the subtitles and see how the dialogue was translated because in a lot of cases it wasn't a direct translation.


After the movie, it was raining even harder, so we stopped in the Lotte Young Department store until we finally had to head over to the Seoul Tourism Plaza for a dance class. It was a free class with about 15 other foreigners, and over the course of the hour we learned the dance for TWS's song "plot twist." It was a lot of fun and I was surprised by how quickly we learned it because whenever I learn choreography by myself it takes me a very long time!


We went our separate ways after the class, and given the rain and the fact that I was completely worn out from the class, I stayed in my dorm for the night and had some food from a convenience store for dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything