Day 62 -- National Museum of Korea

After class today, I had a quick lunch at Waffle It Up before taking the subway to the National Museum of Korea. I briefly walked through the history section of the museum, but it was super crowded so I spent most of my time on the upper floors, which focused on wooden lacquerware, mother of pearl furniture, traditional paintings, and celadon pottery. Everything was really beautiful and I was glad to see it!




After spending a couple of hours at the museum, I went back to my neighborhood and had dinner at Kkai Restaurant for their Singaporean chicken rice. I then went back to the dorm and studied grammar and vocabulary for a long time before watching some TV and going to bed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything