Day 74 -- Last Day in Korea

Today I slept in a bit before finishing my packing and talking to Dad. I went to Tera Gimbap for stone-cooked bibimbap for lunch followed by my favorite bingsu for dessert. I went back to my dorm next before getting in a taxi and going to the airport.



After my flight from Incheon to Seattle, I missed my flight to Portland by less than a minute, so I had to wait in the airport for four hours for my next flight. Then, because of weather issues and complications with the plane, the flight got delayed two hours. Once we were finally on the plane, we had to wait another 45 minutes to leave, and then after arriving in Portland had to wait another 45 minutes because no gates were available. Finally, I got off the plane and met Dad at the airport past midnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything