Day 20 -- Class, Homework, and Myeongdong

After class this morning I quickly ate at Greek Day before talking to Mom and Dad. I have a vocabulary quiz tomorrow and a workbook section due on Wednesday, so I spent the afternoon studying and doing my homework while drinking a strawberry-yogurt smoothie from Gong Cha.



In the evening, I went to Myeongdong Kyoja, a very popular restaurant in Myeongdong, where I ate kal-guksu, a delicious soup with noodles and dumplings. 


I walked around Myeongdong for a while after dinner to see all of the lights and the street food. I love the energy of Myeongdong at night when everything is lit up, although it was very crowded with tourists. For a dessert I got myself some red bean taiyaki (a flakey cake imprinted with the shape of a fish).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything