Day 49 -- National Museum of Korean Contemporary History

After class today, I went to Greek Day for lunch and then took the subway to the City Hall area. I was still a bit hungry, so I stopped for a strawberry yogurt drink and an earl gray donut at Cafe Knotted before walking to the National Museum of Korean Contemporary History. There, I went to an exhibition about the U.S.-Korea alliance and another one (that was mainly in Korean so I couldn't understand much) about the history of coal industry in Korea. Finally, I went to the museum's permanent collection, which looked at Korean history from the late 1800s to the present day. It was a lot of content that I have learned before, but it was nice to get a review.



I went on a walk around the area after spending a couple of hours at the museum, and then went back to my dorm. I did some homework before going out to Hongdae, where I had stone-cooked bibimbap at Tera Gimbap. I walked around Hongdae before going back to my dorm and having an ice cream and red bean dessert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything