Day 54 -- Namsan Tower and Hongdae

After talking to Bailey, Mom, and Dad this morning, I met up with Izzie in Myeongdong and we took a bus up to Namsan Tower. She leaves Seoul in a week and hadn't been yet, so I offered to join her. We went up to Namsan and looked at the views before getting a lunch of naengmyeon and dumplings. We talked for a while and then walked down the mountain and went our separate ways.




I went to Hongdae for some bingsu at Snowing Forest Dessert Cafe. I went there with Mom and Dad a few weeks ago and it was delicious so I went back. It was very refreshing given that it was 90 degrees today!



I went into some stores and walked around Hongdae for a while before going back to the dorm to do a bit of homework. I then went to Aangan, an Indian restaurant near Ewha with really good reviews. I had prawn biryani and some amazing garlic naan before getting Melona and going back to the dorm.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything