Day 58 -- Study and KBBQ

After class today, I had lunch in my dorm. I had some snacks from the convenience store, but the highlight was the kimchi. Dji-yon went to a kimchi making class and brought all of us kimchi and I needed to eat it before it went bad. It was amazing kimchi, and was more of a meal than a side dish. There were a bunch of segments of cucumber stuffed with kimchi; the coolness of the cucumber combined with the spiciness of the kimchi was amazing.

I called Agomoni briefly and then started studying for my final exam. I reviewed some grammar and vocabulary for a while and then met up with Sonia in Myeongdong. We walked around and went shopping for souvenirs before meeting up with Sonia's friend Seth, and his friend Teo. The two of them had been teaching in China together and were stopping by a bunch of other East Asian countries afterwards. The four of us went to get Korean barbeque, which was delicious. It was really fun talking to them. I hadn't met either of them before but we had a lot in common. Seth is majoring in Global Affairs and we had a ton of crossover in our interests, and I found out Teo is also in Saybrook and we talked all about Saybrook housing and the Saybrook community. After dinner, we walked around Myeongdong for a while before finally going our separate ways.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything