Day 66 -- Skylar

After sleeping in and talking to Mom and Dad this morning, I studied a bit and then had a quick lunch before meeting up with Skylar. She is finally back in Korea and I was really happy to see her. We went to Ongnumong, a famous bingsu place in my neighborhood that Skylar has always wanted to try. It definitely lived up to the hype; the bingsu itself as well as the red bean that went along with it was super high quality.


We talked for a while before going to a photobooth and then Paik's Coffee for some drinks. Skylar left after a few hours, and I studied some more in my dorm. I had dumplings for dinner before doing some more studying and finally going to bed.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 31 -- Eunpyeong and Birthday Dinner

Day 60 -- (G)I-DLE Concert!

Day 11 -- A Little Bit of Everything